Setting high goals or standards is a good thing.
They inspire and motivate us to work hard, be super organized, maybe even look better.
However, setting too-high standards makes them hard or impossible to meet.
Yet we strive for perfection anyway. Mistakes brings us down. And we never quite “make it”.
Does this sound familiar?
- You fear making mistakes and when you do, you feel like a horrible person
- You feel stressed, anxious or disappointed with yourself most of the time
- You have trouble meeting your own standards or have been told your standards are too high
- You never feel good enough, despite your accomplishments
Imagine if you…
- stopped wasting time checking your work 100x and enjoyed a hobby instead
- trusted your family or team to give you a helping hand
- let go of worrying what people think
- rested and treated yourself, even if you haven’t finished your tasks
- felt worthy, despite your failures and defaults
Hi, I’m Annie
I’m a mindfulness-based life coach who helps women let go of perfectionism, self-doubt and people-pleasing.
As a recovering perfectionist, I know how frustrating it can be to achieve, yet never feel good enough. To set sky-high standards, procrastinate, redo tasks and worry about what others think.
It wasn’t until I burned out that I realized tying my happiness and self-worth to achievements leads to a dead-end. After years of mindful introspection, I learned how to find peace and love within.
Now, I’d like to empower others to let go of perfectionism, embrace their “flaws” and feel more confident and joyful.
Introducing the Set Realistic Standards Session
- One 60-minute, one-on-one session via Zoom
- Video and audio recording of the session
- Action-oriented exercises and resources
Investment: €95 EUR (Convert to your currency here)
What’s the topic?
How to Set Realistic Standards
Explore the pros and cons of high goals.
Pinpoint which types of behaviors cause problems.
Examine your unrealistic standards for one goal/life area.
Set realistic standards and create an action plan to stay on track.
How does it work?
First, we meet for a 30-minute discovery call to discuss where you are now and where you want to be. If we’re a good fit, I’ll send you a welcome packet with a questionnaire.
Then, we meet for our 60-minute session. You learn about the topic and immediately apply the new information to your life through various exercises.
You’ll feel heard, validated and pumped to put your new standards into practice daily.
Ready for more confidence + joy?