Setting high goals or standards is a good thing.
They motivate us to work hard and fulfill our dreams.
But setting unrealistic goals breeds disappointment.
Instead, let’s take the right baby steps to get big results.
Does this sound familiar?
- You get exhausted from doing too much
- You lack motivation and willpower
- You beat yourself up about mistakes and failures
- You never feel good enough despite achievements
Imagine if you…
- Saved time and energy and got stuff done
- Kicked bad habits and easily stuck to good ones
- Embraced mistakes instead of judging yourself
- Felt joyful and peaceful during tasks
Hi, I’m Annie
I’m a mindfulness-based life coach who helps women let go of perfectionism, self-doubt and people-pleasing.
As a recovering perfectionist, I know how frustrating it can be to achieve, yet never feel good enough.
It wasn’t until I burned out that I realized tying my happiness to achievements leads to a dead-end. After years of mindful introspection, I learned how to find peace and love within.
Now, I’d like to empower others to embrace their “flaws” and feel more confident and joyful.
Introducing the Set Realistic Standards Session
- One 60-minute, one-on-one session via Zoom
- Video and audio recording of the session
- Action-oriented exercises and resources
Investment: €95 EUR (Convert to your currency here)
What’s the topic?
How to Set Realistic Standards
Set realistic goals/standards for one life area
Connect to your bigger why to gain willpower
Pinpoint which actions hinder your confidence and joy
Create an action plan to stay on track
How does it work?
First, we meet for a no-pressure, 30-minute discovery call to discuss where you are now and where you want to be. If we’re a good fit, I’ll send you a welcome packet with a questionnaire.
Then, we meet for our 60-minute session. You learn about the topic and immediately apply the new information to your life through various exercises.
You’ll feel heard, validated and pumped to achieve your new goals.