Do you wish you could stop being your worst enemy?
The free email course 4 Steps to Stop Beating Yourself Up helps you let go of self-sabotage, so that you can feel happier, more peaceful and fulfilled.
Get 4 bite-sized lessons by email:
- Learn how chocolate tasting can help you stop beating yourself up (yep, you read that right!)
- Find out how to shift your mindset to see the glass half full and move on from mistakes more easily
- Discover how to stop expecting too much of yourself and setting yourself up for failure
- Learn how to feel good about yourself to doubt yourself less and have self-compassion
Does this sound familiar?
- You can’t stop beating yourself up. → You feel crappy.
- You strive for perfection. → You waste time and energy redoing tasks, yet it’s never good enough.
- You feel powerless when self-doubt sneaks up on you. → You don’t try new things to avoid failure and you fret about mistakes.
- You want to take back control + be happy. → You’re sick of self-sabotage and ready to treat yourself kindly.
What happens after you sign up?
After confirming your subscription to my newsletter, you’ll receive your first lesson right away. Then, you’ll get a lesson everyday for the next 3 days. You can opt out of the course anytime.
You’ll also get blog articles twice a month.
Hi, I’m Annie
I’m a mindfulness coach on a mission to help people let go of perfectionism, self-doubt and people-pleasing.
As a recovering perfectionist, I know how frustrating it can be to achieve, yet never feel good enough. To set sky-high standards, procrastinate, redo tasks and worry about what others think.
It wasn’t until I burned out that I realized tying my happiness and self-worth to achievements leads to a dead-end. After years of mindful introspection, I learned how to find peace and love within.
Now, I’d like to empower others to let go of perfectionism, embrace their “flaws” and feel more confident and joyful.
Ready to stop beating yourself up?
Click on the image below and sign up for your free email course!