Do you wish you could stop being your worst enemy?
The FREE email course 4 Steps to Stop Beating Yourself Up helps you let go of self-sabotage, so that you can feel happier, more peaceful and fulfilled.
Get 4 bite-sized lessons by email:
- Learn how chocolate tasting can help you stop beating yourself up (yep, you read that right!)
- Find out how to shift your mindset to see the glass half full and move on from mistakes more easily
- Discover how to stop expecting too much of yourself and setting yourself up for failure
- Learn how to feel good about yourself to doubt yourself less and have compassion for yourself
Does this sound familiar?
- You can’t stop criticizing yourself + beating yourself up. → You feel crappy.
- You strive to be perfect at everything you do. → You waste a ton of time and energy redoing tasks, yet it’s never good enough.
- You feel powerless when negative thoughts + self-doubt sneak up on you. → You don’t try new things to avoid failure and you fret about making mistakes.
- You want to take back control of your life + be happy about who you are. → You’re sick of self-sabotage and ready to treat yourself kindly.
What happens after you sign up?
After confirming your subscription to my newsletter, you’ll receive your first lesson right away. Then, you’ll get a lesson everyday for the next 3 days. You can opt out of the course anytime.
You’ll also get exclusive access to my Freebie Library and a blog article or exclusive tips every other Thursday.
Hi, I’m Annie!
I’m a mindfulness coach on a mission to help perfectionists let go of self-doubt, fear of failure and people-pleasing.
For most of my life, I never felt good enough and chased perfection. Achieving goals, affirmations and self-love practices were useless. It wasn’t until I embraced my negative thoughts that I learned how to accept and love myself.
I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge on how to stop self-sabotage and find peace and love within.